- Electrical System: Leece- Neville - 110, 135, 140, 145, 160, 185, 200, 270, 320 A Alternators Delco- Remy America Inc - 100, 110, 130, 135, 145 A Alternators Long Life Halogen Headlights Body Circuit Switches - 6 Or 12 Switches In Instrument Panel, 20 A Per Channel, 80 A Max Output
- Battery: International - 1100, 1300, 1850, 1950, 2775 CCA Battery System Delphi - 1400, 2100 CCA Battery System
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disc With ABSAir Drum With ABS
- Front Axle Capacity: Meritor Or Dana Spicer: 8,000 - 14,000 Lbs. Fabco Front Driving: 8,000 - 10,000 Lbs.
- Rear Axle Capacity: Meritor Single: 13,500 - 30,000 Lbs. Dana Spicer Single: 12,200 - 30,000 Lbs. Meritor Or Dana Spicer Tandem: 34,000 - 46,000 Lbs.
- Number of Rear Axles: 1 Or 2
- Power Steering: TRW, Sheppard
- Duty: Medium
- Engine Make: International
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Model: Maxx Force® 7< BR> Maxx Force® DT< BR> Maxx Force® 9
- Horsepower: Maxx Force 7 And DT: 300< BR> Maxx Force 9: 330
- Torque: Maxx Force 7: 660 Ft. Lbs.< BR> Maxx Force DT: 860 Ft. Lbs.< BR> Maxx Force 9: 950 Ft. Lbs
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50 - 140 Gal.
- Transmission: Eaton- Fuller: 5, 6, 10 Speed Manual Eaton: Ultra Shift 5, 6 Speed Automated Manual Allison: 1000, 2000, 3000 Series ( HS, EVS, RDS) Automatic Allison: 3000 TRV Series Automatic
- Axles: 4 X 2, 4 X 4 Or 6 X 4 Configuration Rear: Meritor Or Dana Spicer Front: Meritor, Dana Spicer, Or Fabco Front Driving
- Exhaust: Frame Mounted Horizontal Aftermarket Muffler Right Or Left Side With Horizontal Or Vertical Tail Pipe Frame Mounted Under Cab Horizontal Aftertreatment Right With Horizontal Or Vertical Tail Pipe Right Side Vertical Aftertreatment With Vertical Tail Pipe
The International® DuraStar™ is a hard-working, versatile truck that helps you get the most out of your business. Available MaxxForce® 7, MaxxForce® 9, and MaxxForce® DT diesel engines provide the muscle, with a wide range of horsepower options. A best-in-class HVAC system, easy to read instrument panel, specially designed ergonomic seating and roomy cab keep crews more comfortable and productive. Plus, extended service intervals mean you'll be in the shop less and on the road more. Having the sheer brawn you need for the work you do is one thing. But you can't do without the brains. The International® Diamond Logic™ electrical system uses advanced technology to help your vehicle operate on a higher level. So you get increased reliability, maximized uptime and greater profit potential. Engine, transmission, instrument panel and other vehicle components continuously communicate with each other electronically – monitoring critical vehicle functions and relaying information to the driver 40% reduction in wiring means fewer wires and connectors to be damaged Simplified wiring harness and advanced diagnostics make troubleshooting quick and easy The system also creates an automotive-like environment with conveniently located switches, factory-installed and enhanced by LED lighting Whether you're making a morning delivery or rushing to the scene of an accident, DuraStar's advanced and integrated design will never let you fall behind, to help you stay Miles Ahead.
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.