- Duty: Medium
- Class: Class 7 ( GVW 26,001-33,000 Lbs)
- Suspension: Single Rear: Peterbilt Air Trac; Reyco Tandem Rear: Peterbilt Air Trac, Low Air Leaf; Hendrickson RT, HMX; Reyco 102; Chalmers 854
- Brakes: Air Disc Or Air Cam Drum ABS Systems: Bendix 4 S4 M Or 6 S6 M Air
- Wheels: 22.5 Or 24.5 In., Steel Or Aluminum
- Tires: Bridgestone, Goodyear Or Michelin
- Front Axle Capacity: 12,000, 13,200, 14,600 Or 20,000 Lbs. Dana Spicer 12,000, 13,000, 14,600 Or 16,000 Lbs. Fabco 12,000, 14,000 Or 16,000 Lbs. Marmon- Herrington
- Rear Axle Capacity: 21,000, 23,000, 25,000, 26,000 Or 30,000 Lbs. Single Dana Spicer 40,000, 44,000 Or 46,000 Lbs. Tandem Dana Spicer 40,000 Or 44,000 Lbs. Tandem Meritor
- Number of Rear Axles: 1 Or 2
- Cab: Standard Cab
- Seating: Driver: Peterbilt Ultra Ride< BR> Passenger: Peterbilt Ultra Ride Or 2-person
- Hood: 108 In. BBC Metton®
- Frame: 10-5/8, 10-3/4 Or 11-5/8 In.
- Engine Make: PACCAR
- Engine Model: PX-7 Or PX-9
- Horsepower: 280 - 360 Hp PX-7 260 - 380 Hp PX-9
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 45 Gal. Steel< BR>50 - 100 Gal. 23 In. Aluminum 50 - 90 Gal. 26 In. Aluminum
- Transmission: 6, 9, 10 Or 11-speed Fuller Manual 4, 5 Or 6-speed Allison Automatic
- Exhaust: Vertical Cab Mounted Or Horizontal
You've got a business to run – jobs to get done and payroll to make. We understand those pressures and it shows in the trucks we design and build. Our medium-duty trucks prove to be one of the best business assets day in and day out – for any business. No one offers more options to build a truck to match your specific job needs, and no one is in the same class in terms of durable construction and practical design. Whether your business involves inner-city, short haul or work-site operation, Peterbilt medium-duty trucks deliver for both the driver and fleet manager.
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Vast Equipment & Truck Sales
Sponsored By Vast Equipment & Truck Sales
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.