- Brakes: Air Disc Or Air Cam Drum ABS Systems: Bendix 4 S4 M, 6 S4 M Or 6 S6 M
- Front Axle Capacity: 12,000, 13,200, 14,600, 20,000 Or 22,000 Lbs. Dana Spicer 12,000 Or 14,600 Lbs. Meritor 22,000 Lbs. Marmon- Harington MT22
- Number of Rear Axles: 1, 2 Or 3
- Rear Axle Capacity: 21,000, 23,000, 25,000, 26,000 Or 30,000 Lbs. Single Dana Spicer< BR>21,000 Or 23,000 Single Meritor 40,000, 44,000, 46,000, 52,000, 60,000 Or 70,000 Lbs. Tandem Dana Spicer 40,000, 44,000 Or 46,000 Lbs. Tandem Meritor 69,000 Lbs. Tridem Dana Spicer 66,000 Lbs. Tridem Meritor
- Suspension: Single Rear: Peterbilt Air Trac; Reyco 79 KB, 102 Or 102 ARTandem Rear: Peterbilt Flex Air, Air Leaf, Low Air Leaf, Air Trac; Hendrickson HN, HMX, RT; Chalmers 854; Reyco 102; Neway Tridem Rear: Peterbilt Air Trac; Neway
- Tires: Bridgestone, Goodyear Or Michelin
- Wheels: 22.5 Or 24.5 In., Steel Or Aluminum
- Duty: Heavy
- Engine Make: PACCAR Or Cummins
- Engine Model: PACCAR MX-13, Cummins ISX12 Or ISX15
- Exhaust: Single (horizontal Or Vertical) Or Dual Vertical
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50 - 60 Gal. 20 In. Aluminum 50 - 120 Gal. 23 In. Aluminum< BR>50 - 150 Gal. 26 In. Aluminum
- Transmission: 9, 10, 11, 13, 15 Or 18-speed Fuller Manual 10, 11, 13 Or 18-speed Fuller Automated 4, 5 Or 6-speed Allison Automatic
No other truck brings quality, durability, reliability and performance to the vocational market like a Peterbilt. Inside and out, Peterbilt’s vocational vehicles are built to endure the most challenging work environments, providing lasting value and helping make your business a profitable one.Peterbilt’s rugged vocational trucks are built to withstand the rigors of daily heavy-duty service, whatever the demands of the job site may require. Durability, reliability and purposeful design elements are all core features of every truck in the uncompromising Peterbilt vocational lineup.
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.