Similar ListingsNew Search
No Price ListedContact
Details from Seller
2022 International®, HX Series Truck, Heavy Duty Truck, 2021 International® HX Series Features may include:
- A seamlessly integrated point-to-point electrical system delivers confident performance and easy operation, all while allowing for future adaptability of remote power modules and use.
- Allows two-way engine communication and secure wireless engine reprogramming to optimize the performance of your vehicle, all while reducing service trips and downtime.
DurabilityAt the ready.
- On the job, every day brings new challenges. Fortunately when you bring an HX to work, you're prepared with an available 150,000-lb. capacity center tow pin to provide assured strength to take on an extreme recovery scenario.
- The dedicated severe service aluminum cab offers riveted and bonded lap seams for increased strength and easier repair, while an available sloped three-Piece Metton hood is designed to be stronger than fiberglass and resistant to cracking over the life of the truck.
- Put performance where you need it. When favorably equipped, the HX Series can achieve an extremely tight turning radius thanks to standard wide-track front axles and an available dual steering gear design, allowing you to maneuver more easily through any worksite.
Driver satisfactionSee the advantages.
- Thanks to a low-angled hood, contoured fenders, ample side glass and a large windshield, the HX Series offers impressive front forward visibility for greater safety and operability.
- Let them know you're on the job with a rugged all-metal grille with bright surround, plus available bright grille bars, stainless-clad aluminum bumper, bright cab skirts and choice of bright mirrors with LED accent lights.
SafetyAir disc brakes
- Air disc brakes are standard for both front and rear applications, air disc brakes provide shorter, surer stops, better braking feel and more braking power for improved safety. All while offering longer lining and rotor life and requiring less maintenance.
- Available electronic stability control assures HX® Series vehicles maintain steadiness and steerability during heavy brake applications and braking on slippery surfaces, providing drivers with improved safety and greater confidence behind the wheel.
Message from Lee-Smith, Inc.
Give us a call at 877-644-3240 and say you saw this truck on www.commercaltrucktrader.com!
International HX Series 5013758315